CEEP is the programme of Nanma which attempts to create self awareness among the selected students of their inner potential, identifying and removing impediments in exploring their inner potential and developing various skills like life skill, language skill logical and reasoning skill etc
CEEP Focus On
- Enabling students in understanding and realising their inner strengths
- Assisting students in developing right attitude
- Motivating children towards academic excellence
- Guiding them in developing communication skill.
- Familiarizing them with the recent developments in Science and Technology
- Learnings in Reading and Writing
- Assisting them in developing liking in subjects like Maths, English, and Science
- Lessons in Art of Innovation.
- Methods to enhance concentration and ability to relax– modules in Yoga
- Personnel counseling and mentoring.
- Guiding in character building.
- Organizing seminars on career options.
- Introducing successful persons and role models
- Organizing visits places of academic importance.
- Motivating parents In facilitating for their children's education.
- Enabling facilitators in motivating their students
The students are selected based on the following criteria:
- Socio-economic position of parents.
- Academic brilliance of students.
- Management of schools. The beneficiaries of this project are brilliant students from economically socially and educationally constrained families studying in Government and Government Aided schools.CEEP is being carried out in Cochin, Perumbavoor, Thrissur, Tirur, Malappuram and Calicut district with the sponsorship and assistance of eminent organizations like KRL, Minerva education Trust, Public School, JDT Islam, KR Bakeres and Geojith.